Gusto Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a small, DB and Devpro based dueling academy aimed at having a fun time as well as helping those who wish to be helped with their dueling skills.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rabbit
Admin
Rabbit

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:31 pm

Hello there everyone! My name is Luster_Beast_Luke however you may call me either Luke or Luster. I own this academy as I am sure you know by now, but I am making this introduction to tell you a bit about myself.

I started Yu-Gi-Oh quite a while back when the game came out. I really didn't get into it that much and missed out the whole of the Syncro and Xyz phase so the first time I got back into the game you can see how shocked I would have been when my brothers showed me all of these black and white cards. I know play competitively however do enjoy fun duels as well.

Now, onto a bit of trivial knowledge about me. For a start I am from Britan, I have two cats and finally I really do enjoy delivering speeches and expressing my opinion. On a side note I really love animals as well.

Now, this whole introduction may be a bit scattered, but I am sure your introduction will be a bit less hectic (At least I hope!)

Anyways, welcome to GUDA and I hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
https://gustoduelingacademy.board-directory.net

Hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gusto Dueling Academy :: Main Office :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: