Gusto Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a small, DB and Devpro based dueling academy aimed at having a fun time as well as helping those who wish to be helped with their dueling skills.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Application Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rabbit
Admin
Rabbit

Staff Application Forum  Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application Forum    Staff Application Forum  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Welcome to GUDA's staff application forum! If you are looking to apply for a staff position, here is the place to do so. If you are declined of a position, do not keep on asking to be that position as it will be counted as spam. You may only post one application a week, if you post more than one you will only be allowed to have one. Without further Ado; here are the following positions you can apply for:

Teacher:

To apply for a teacher you must be at least Gulldos Red or higher
A teacher will be expected to write lessons at least once per fortnight. This gives you plenty of time to plan and prepare your lessons.
If you are to apply for this job, please send one of the admins a lesson of yours. It can be any lesson on any yu-gi-oh topic

Tester:

To apply for a tester you must be at least Gulldos Red or higher
Testers will be expected to test any untested members on the academy when you can
If you are to apply for this job, you must take a mock test with any administrator or the head tester.

Event Manager/Roleplay Manager (Assistant)

To apply for a Event Manager/Roleplay Manager you must be at least Falcos Blue or higher.
Both of these jobs will be required to post Events/Roleplays when needed.
If you apply for this job, you must also send in an idea for a roleplay/event. The roleplay/event will then be judged and depending on how good it is you may get a positon.

Moderator-In-Training (Assistant)

You cannot apply for this job. Moderators in training will be picked out.
This job entitles everything a normal moderator would do, however you are on a trial. If you fail your trial course you will not be a moderator however if you do not you will become a moderator

Moderator:

Moderators moderate the chatbox and help admins with things. You cannot apply for this job. Only moderators in training will have the chance to become moderators.

Here is a template for your application forum:

Staff Position(s) being applied for:
Why do you think you are suited the the position(s) you are applying for, i.e. past experience doing this job etc.:
What do you think you can bring to GUDA by becoming a Staff Member:
Back to top Go down
https://gustoduelingacademy.board-directory.net
joshuadyson

joshuadyson

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Forum    Staff Application Forum  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:31 pm

Staff Position(s) being applied for: Roleplay Manager
Why do you think you are suited the the position(s) you are applying for, i.e. past experience doing this job etc.: well i have done many RP b4 evewn b4 me and luke have met and i think luke can voug for me as well for this aplication
What do you think you can bring to GUDA by becoming a Staff Member: FUN RP that last some what insted of dieing in the middle of the story.
Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Admin
Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Forum    Staff Application Forum  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Your application has been approved.
Please send in an idea for a roleplay to see if we can give you the job.
Back to top Go down
https://gustoduelingacademy.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Forum    Staff Application Forum  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gusto Dueling Academy :: Main Office :: Announcements-
Jump to: